- Invest in finding the appropriate keyword for your local area. You can only find the right local SEO keyword by doing some serious research and exercising good judgement. Look for a keyword search tool you can work with, and analyze the results according to your particular location and circumstances.
- Provide consistent identifying information. If you want consistent traffic to your websites or blog spots, you need to make it easy for people to find you. A primary rule for this is to make sure that no matter how many web and social platforms you use, the same identifying data (name, Email, phone numbers, address) are listed.
- Get listed in local directories. Make sure your site is listed in local directories – beginning with Google + Local. Local lists are an indispensable tool for creating a direct connection between you and your clients. Being part of a local directory can help bring traffic straight to your site. It also allows your public to reach out to you and it enables you to respond to them.
- Develop a good social media profile. You should update your social media profile regularly so that it shows a consistent image of you through all listings. Remember that social media profiles always rank highly in search engine results. Therefore, your profile is one of the best ways you can get good SEO ranking.
- Get people to review your product. Reviews and inquiries provide you with an opportunity to improve your product. Most of all, they help attract a growing base of potential customers for you by providing social proof and links to your website.
- Keep in touch with people on the go. Not everyone who ought to be finding you is sitting in front of a laptop; lot of your prospective traffic is out on the road accessing the web with their mobile devices. Make sure you can be found by people wherever they may be by having a mobile site that can be accessed on all platforms.
- Fortify yourself against being hit by algorithms. As algorithms change and spiders make their daily crawl, you could find yourself dropped from what you thought was a secure page rank. Ensure visibility in the event that you fade away from Google by starting a blog, creating subscriber-based content, getting into local lists, being active in social media, and of course, creating only content of the highest quality.
After creating your content for your blog, the next phase would then involve the promotional aspect. Promoting your blog’s post can be a pretty challenging task especially at the beginning. Despite of this, the challenge of promoting your blog post during the beginning is one of the most essential aspect in every blogger’s life. The valuable learnings and characters such as perseverance and persistence are one of the priceless traits that every blogger needs to learn during the process.
Luckily though, certain programs and tools are available online to help aid every blogger towards achieving their success online.
Here are some tips and techniques that can be used to automize a portion of your blog promotion:
1. Use SNAP. (Social Network Auto poster).
This wordpress plug-in will allow you to automatically post your latest posts in social networking sites such as StumbleUpon
2. Use the IFTTP recipe to automate your Reddit Submissions.
Get a significant amount of traffic from famous social bookmarking sites such as Reddit, by making use of the IFTTP (If This Then That) recipe to automate your post submissions. Make sure to write only about topics that are related directly to the subreddit you wish to post your content.
3. Launch latest posts with RSS-to-email
Updating your users by making use of RSS to email program will allow you to automatically send monthly emails with summaries to anyone belonging to your list. Though it will not have a massive effect with increasing the traffic, a little step towards promotion begins with small steps – and in this case with your email list.
4. Email auto-responders + Pay with a Like/Tweet system.
The principle for this system is to create your 12 month email messages for your auto-responders, provide some freebies and giveaways that your subscribers can claim by liking or tweeting a certain page. Pay to tweet or like plug-ins are available for your use. This system will help create more traffic that will automize your promotional efforts.
5. Syndicate w/ Technorati, BlogEngage, Networked Blogs & Alltop
Syndicate your blogs to sites that will help you obtain large traffic is essential. Submit to these sites your blog posts and get traffics for your site.
6. IFTTT + Buffer for automating Social Site Sharing.
Automating your social postings using IFTTT can sometimes get extremely chaotic, so to prevent this make use of the IFTTT recipe system instead to send content from Feedly (which is an RSS reader) and direct it to Buffer. Doing this so, will help you to connect multiple blogs to Feedly using only one Buffer dashboard. It will also enable you to post content on an automated schedule.
The following are just some helpful tricks you can use to automate your blog promotions, however, guaranteeing the success of your campaign is also dependent on the relevance of the information that you present for your viewers. Like everything else, successful promotional campaigns requires your time, devotion, perseverance and patience. Maximize the applications and resources that are available online, choose a system that will help maximize all your marketing and promotional efforts.
June 3, 2014 – Live Training
In this live webinar Todd McPartlin explains the 12 Steps to driving more leads, growing your customer base and growing your business using pay-per-click (PPC) Based on the ninth chapter, Anyone Can Have Traffic – As Long As You Have Money, of his book, Automation Domination: A Business Owner’s Guide To Dominating Your Market Online.
Watch, Learn & Implement…