Whether you are new to Internet Marketing or an experienced marketer, keyword research needs to be a foundational component to your business.
I am often asked the question what is the best keyword research tool? When determining the answer to this question you need to think about what you are going to use a keyword tool for.
- Find best keywords – to use for niche marketing
- Find profitable keywords – one reason to go into Internet Marketing to to make a profit, so finding the most used keywords can lead to profits
- Find most popular keywords – most popular keywords are usually the most popular
- QSR – For QSR in Jaaxy the lower the number the better, but anything under 400 is good
- KQI – The KQI light is the easiest and fastest way to see if you should spend anytime further with a particular keyword.
- Red – too much competition stay away
- Yellow – a lot of competition and you should use caution if you are going to go after that keyword
- Green – low competition and you should look into it further
- SEO Power – the higher the number the better chance. This number is 1 – 100, so closer to 100 the better chance of ranking for that keyword